Assess your skill initiatives
Self Assessment Questionnaire for Skill initiatives of Organization
Assess your skill initiatives
Welcome to the Self-Assessment Quiz!
The questionnaire below is designed to help organizations assess their skill strategies and in initiating a comprehensive plan for the future skill-development program for the organization.
At the end of the assessment, you'll be able to evaluate where your organization stands with respect to optimizing your skill strategy, based on the overall score.
*2. Contact Number
Please enter valid phone number
Please enter valid email
* 4. Name of the organization
* 5. What is the main business of the establishment you work for?
* 6. How many people work in your organization?
A. Less than 10
E. 500 or more
* 7. Would you say that your organization is currently working
A. Well above capacity
B. At capacity
C. Below capacity
D. Well below capacity
E. Don't know
* 8. Are you having apprentices/degree apprentices in your organization?
* 9. If no, having any plans to hire them
C. Don't know
. What are the key skills and qualities you will be looking for from your employees?
(Please tick what you consider to be the five most important skills you would want to extend to your employees)
A. Technical skills required by organization
B. Problem solving
C. Team working
D. Communication skills
F. Basic IT skills
G. Advanced or specialist IT skills
H. Adapting to new equipment or materials
K. Other (please specify)
Please fill the data
1. Did you assess the skill gap in your organization before considering any skill training?
Not willing to do
Will assess in future
2. In general would you say that skills available are well matched to the needs of your organization?
In the process of mapping the skills
3. What kind of upskilling/reskilling program are you looking at?
4. What are the learning programs/resources you are willing to invest in?
Physical learning (Instructor-led courses/programs)
Self-Learning (Web-based learning)
Social Learning (Coaching/mentoring/on-the-job training)
Online Learning (Certified courses)
5. How long are these programs?
Within a year
6. Which skills will become more important to your workplace?
Managing remote and on-site workforce
Technical skills for the specific job
Marketing and sales skills
7. How do your employees receive skill training?
Online - self paced
Training by industry professionals/experts
8. Who created training material for skilling initiatives?
In-house team in collaboration with universities
Certified courses offered by designated bodies
Generic microlearning courses available online
Courses designed in tandem with industry and technical institutions
9. Did you assign any courses to your employees?
Targeted skill specific training modules
All employees are required to undergo stipulated hours of learning
No we do not engage in training activities
We are in the process of assessing the skill deficiencies and planning programs
10. Did you sponsor their upskilling/reskilling initiatives?
Fully funded with the long term contract
11. What kind of employee upskilling/reskilling tools you used?
Customized video training program
Apprenticeship/Degree Apprenticeship programs
Learning Management Systems
AI based adaptive learning
12. What is your expectation from upskilling/reskilling programs?
Ensure employee growth and development
Mutual growth for organization and employees
* All questions are mandatory